Saturday, January 8, 2011

My greatest fears

I have 3 fears. Well there are plently more, but for the majority of my lifetime these have been deemed "my greatest fears."

1. Car accidents
2. home invasion
3. scorpions


Car accidents: I hate them. I can't even stand to look at them when I see them on the side of the road. They are terrible and sad. One of the reasons why I hate driving so much. I'm pretty sure it's just the thought of getting into a car accident that makes me so nervous, but I do not like any other cars on the road, I just don't trust them. haha. So if i've ever flinched hard core when i'm in the car with you, it's not that I don't trust your driving, it's really not. I'm just weird like that, i'm sorry.

Home invasion: don't laugh at me. This is for real. How scary would it be if you got home and some scary guy was in your house with a gun or worse, a knife. That's creepy. I used to have dreams about this all the time, they scared me so bad. I hated going into the basement at night because I was convinced there would be a person standing behind the door to kidnap or kill me before anyone knew it.
Okay, so that's a little dramatic... but still...if that happened, I still don't know what I would do.

Scorpions: These creatures are evil. I have not found a good use for them yet, I don't like them dead or alive. My house used to be infested with them and we would see 2-4 a week, and that is no exaggeration. They were everywhere. I have gotten my fair share of stings by them as well. They really aren't that bad, but the scorpion itself, terrifies me. They just look so menacing. I don't even like to kill them... I'll make someone else do it. No other bug or animal has ever made me feel this way, way to go scorpion.

No comments: