Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Family Feud

I'm usually not a big fan of TV and movies. It's just not my thing, I don't have the attention span for it or something, I don't really know (Unless, of course, you have someone to cuddle with). The extent of my TV watching is usually just Diamondbacks games and the occasional Suns game. It's the same with movies, people always get me to guess quotes from movies, haha, and I NEVER know them, unless they are Disney. I just don't watch them.
Well the other day I was home on my lunch break and my mom was watching the game show network and FAMILY FEUD came on. Oh my goodness! It was sooo funny! There was this little old lady who was HILARIOUS. Her name was Sharon, and I want to be just like her when i'm old.
My family just got this little DVR majig, where you can record any show you want. So Jeremy set it all up to record every Family Feud show that comes on. So now, at night, we can watch like 3-4 of the episodes that were on that day. And yes, we definitely play along with them and sometimes I wish I was on the show.. because I get all of the number one answers. hahaha!

No comments: