Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Spoke too soon...

Well my friends, it was too good to be true... Rexburg is no longer warm. In fact, it didn't even get above the 50's today. Seriously I don't even know how it is possible to drop 45 stinkin' degrees OVERNIGHT!! But anything is possible in this Idaohan town. Yesterday there were RECORD HIGH'S around the state and tonight we have to bring our flower planters in because it's suppossed to get BELOW FREEZING. I haven't been able to entirely wrap my mind around this concept. But at least i'm being cultured.  Later tonight i'm supposed to go on a date to the park to play kickball and volleyball. But it's just too cold, windy and now raining.. so we'll be doing an indoor activity now. It's June and we're stuck inside because it's too cold to be outside... I live in Idaho now.

No comments: