Saturday, November 16, 2013

Christmas is coming! Christmas is coming!

I'm usually the one to make sure I wait till after Thanksgiving to listen to Christmas music. Every Thanksgiving I would load my ipod (or bring cds back in the day) with Christmas music to Utah for Thanksgiving, so I was prepared for the ride home. 

But this year, I just can't do it. I want Christmas season to be here now!

A few weeks ago I was on pinterest and saw some Christmas wrapping paper with different Christmas carol lyrics on it. I think it was still the middle of October, but I was a dead man after that. There's no going back, I'm ready!

Then this morning I woke up to a few inches of snow outside my window.
















Then I looked out to the parking lot to see a rascally squirrel shivering for warmth cuddled up to someone's car tire.   It reminded me of "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire, Jack Frost nipping at your nose;..." why I made that connection I will never know. But I collapsed under the pressure.

It's November 16 and I just started listening to Christmas music. And i'm totally okay with it.


What are your top 5 favorite Christmas songs?

No comments: