Thursday, October 31, 2013

Awkward and Awesome: Halloween Style

You know those awkward and awesome posts? I kinda like 'em. I think they're pretty funny so i'll give you a little teaser into my awkward and awesome life to keep the suspense raging.

It's called Awkward and awesome: Halloween Style - A look at my most awkward and most awesome Halloween costumes.


Brace yourselves.


Awkward:
2001. I don't think my 10 year old self realized I was dressing up as a naked person...
But I think Matthew's costume takes the cake for the Gunderson family most awkward costume ever... (Beating my bubble bather and the one time Rachel was a piece of gum under a chair... and we don't even know what he was) Clearly this was a bad year for us.



Awesome:


2009. The stick figure. Bast last minute costume of my life, we rocked that party.




And here's this year. Halloween started Saturday night with our ward party and then a few other costume parties around the Burg.
2013. Ms. Frizzle. I was pleasantly surprised at how many people knew and appreciated who I was.. even with an evil looking Liz on my shoulder. And in case you're interested, The Magic School Bus is on Netflix :)

And just for kicks... my first ever doughnut-eating contest...



Was a fail... Rosie the Riveter beat me (She can do it :) bahahaha) And I didn't want to get chocolate frosting all over my teeth!

No comments: